QooApp Account Center English Register Sign in Enter Account Center Who I'm Following My Followers Home Preview Account Setting Notification Sign out Home Preview Account Setting Notification Register Sign in Notifications () Account Center My Games My Notes My Comics Sign out
Sword Art Online VS | Global1.6
This is just like Dissidia on PSP with Stamina minus the air combos or whatever you call it. Whoever thought of the gameplay needs a shock treatment its lame AF! 10th year anniv shouldve been a full AAA+ title like Hollow Fragment and Fatal Bullet.
The game has many many flaws and bugs but the constant communication with the devs what to fix and balance is truly remarkable.
The economy is very f2p friendly in a month of just doing weeklies and dailies I've almost completed all current cards and with all PW unlocked. AGAIN IM F2P and didnt spend a dime on this game.
Very fun to play and very stress free. You lose points in ranked match but you dont rank down the ladder.
No battlepass and no standard decks limitation. The game is still fresh with monthly updates you can edit your decks without any limitations and use them in events and ranked match.
Torchlight: Infinite (Beta)1.0
Dont know the reason this crap gets a positive review they shouldve ported Torchlight 2 PC its a far superior version of all TL games. It has over 25 classes with a create your own class mod, over 10000+ quests with mods ofc, PvP to try your mettle and over 2000+ mods scattered around the internet so you see I dont see the reason playing this hot garbage!
Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent | English5.0
These are the future units you guys need to watch out for
A2 - Ultimate physical firepower can deal upto 99999 damage
Cyrus - Magical potency fire ice lightning damage
Rinyu - Buffer decrease SP consumption, atk and damage
Alfen - BP and Status Recovery
Ophelia and Agnes - resurrection ability
Cecily - BP passer +1 BP at start and 4x spear,book,axe
Richard of Riven - 4x sword debuff, self buff
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds | Global4.6
The game is finally and officially in english no more rooted phone trick to translate the text in english. I played this for 3mos. in korean version because no matter what I do my phone wont translate it to japanese text smh.
"No matter what you do max out your 3* gears" theyre better than 4* if youre planning to play this as an F2P.
ECHOES of MANA | Global1.0
This is the worst installment that Square Enix released in the mobile platform bugs everywhere feels like the game is very unoptimized for the platform as if theres no beta test that occurred.
1. It gives you an error when repleneshing stamina with no indication that you already replenished your stamina for that day it boots you out from the start menu
2. Hellish frame drop I'm using a Asus Zenfone 7 pro and on standard graphical settings to maximize battery power but when it comes to boss fights, cluttered enemies and skills the frames drop drastically
3. Retrying a stage frequently disables your ST and skills unable to tap them the resolution is to close and reopen the game and try again
4. Equipping a weapon cosmetic that is not for that character boots you out from starting menu
5. Joining Coop rooms sometimes doesnt load and kicks you out from the starting menu
6. Coop is very unstable Mega Spirit Magic is the strongest burst mechanic of the game but theres no sign that someone already used it and when you tap on it you do nothing and renders you vulnerable to attacks.
7. Chapter 5 Boss AI on hard is Ultra annoying this feels like not the intended CPU pathing the boss moves frequently to the end of the stage making it harder to see her attack pattern but this can be manipulated in the first phase of the fight
8. Coop settings needs to add a power rating restriction level is kinda useless even when youre level 80-90 you can still be at power rating 4k
9. Party AI is so dumb that you sometimes they are getting locked on an enemy specially if its a mushboom or that pesky leaf archer like chobinhood. This is becoming more like Guardian Tales wherein it doesnt matter how you make your non controled character stronger they just die in a matter of seconds in a boss fight this is true especially in Future Princess Chapter
10. When you use a skill it just sometimes just do normal attacks and when you mash the skill button it sometimes do a second skill like its pre tapped this is annoying because it renders you vulnerable in harder stages
11. Failing a stage doesnt give you back your stamina this needs to change because of how the game is very unoptimized.
12. Mana panels sometimes doesnt load and needs to be reloaded by going in and out of that character or changing screens
13. For a 2D game this installment drains alot of battery and if you charge your phone it sometimes causes drastical frame drop. I dont know if this happens on other phones but it happens to me alot.
14. Poison needs to be nerfed I understand that being stunned renders your character unable to act for 2-3 secs but come on poison is very unbalanced on this game it doesnt matter how high your CON or SPR is you still get poisoned and when you get poisoned it eats away your HP as matter of seconds I built Honeycomb for this because he has cure poison.
Conclusion: Trying to revive the Mana series is a very welcome act for me because The Mana series is one of my favorite childhood game but the current state of Echoes of Mana makes me wish for it to be removed on the Playstore and fix the game becauae its not yet ready to be launched.
PS: I dont know why people rate this game so high as if they only played the tutorial of the game. People who claims if they did not encounter strange enemy behavior or the game is smooth sailing is either using a MOD/HACK that they can't observe how the enemy works on this game
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds | Japanese/Korean1.0
What the F is wrong with this game? its tapping everywhere in the start menu and then once I minimize and go to a different app it stretches out unable to tap anything any fix for this?
Heaven Burns Red3.2
Heaven Burns Red is one of those games that pretends to be an RPG but in reality it's just a visual novel. The day cycle system akin to PERSONA wherein you level up your relationships etc. is a solid choice for this simulation game however the Battle System is the biggest disappointment for me. The break and overdrive system has been widely used in other games and doesn't bring any ingenuity to it's battle mechanics.
The game is better as a visual novel rather than putting a Battle System that's really weak, stale and bland even HYPERDIMENSION NEPTUNIA does it better and is considered one of the worst RPG.
What were they thinking about creating this crappy Chocobo game? Back and Forward controls what a f*cking lame idea! They should've just ported Chocobo Racing with multiplayer function on mobile or created a whole new Chocobo Racing IP with gacha mechanics. What's f*cking better is creating a new Chocobo Dungeon with elements that will cater the mobile market. What the hell is wrong with you SQEX!? What's with the f*cking crappy games you guys recently release like Just Cause f*cking mobile, Asylum sh*t something and those sh*tty FF pixel remasters that crashes every 5-10 f*cking minutes.
Do me a favor SQEX and cleanse your company and make way for younger people who has innovative minds and terminate those who f*cking deserved to be terminated.
League of Pantheons1.4
I am never a fan of idle games but this game is the worst in the genre. It's design to make you feel powerful but in the end they will throw a neverending paywall in your face. VIP status inclusion in a game is a definite pass for me.
Dragon Quest Keshi Keshi4.4
A great mix of DQ and Match 3 puzzle akin to Magic the Gathering Puzzle Quest. Some mechanics are borrowed from
SQEX old puzzle game Gyromancer.
Rerolling is the biggest issue here you are forced to complete the whole chapter 1 for you to get x10 pulls and I tried checking if there's a way to bypass it but I'm unsuccessful.
All skills are relevant and has deep connection to the lore like for example. Moosifer skill is Kaboom! In all DQ games Moosifer can really cast Kaboom! Great Dragon can unleash Ka-Crackle Breath so on and so forth.
DQ Keshi Keshi has a funny storyline easy to digest to some readers and the gameplay is easy to pick up but some stages can be annoying at times if you want to get a mini medal(3*).
Rerolling and tips to get high score:
When rerolling aim for the ff:
1. Archdemon 5* - has uber range and could easily clear debris (currently the best unit in the game).
2. Killing Machine 5* - X attack x2. X attacks are OP in this game even the 3* unit who has this type of attack is stronger than some 5*.
3. Dragon Killer 5* - This sword unit destroys everything when skill matched dealing massive damage.
Tips to get high score and 3*.
The game score mechanics is simple kill everything you can with 1 blow by matching the same unit while keeping your HP at full. Both Overkilling and Elemental Weakness also plays a role in getting a high score.
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime - ISEKAI Memories | Global2.4
The game is very unoptimized, crashes alot, button not tappable, bugs and error everywhere like sending aid to sworn friends pops an error code and the game crashes.
Gameplay is just a common theme going among gacha games nothing amazing.
Graphics is beautifully rendered to capture the anime.
Sound/BGM is okay no notable bgm that will get stuck thru your head
Brave Frontier ReXONA4.2
Gumi is hated not just in Japan but globally after what they've done to FFBE and WOTV. So that's why you see Alim Co LTD as the publisher of this game. Take note that Alim is a subsidiary of Gumi.
Alim's track record in Japan and Global is very good in terms of how they handle and cater to their players. They seem to always have the right action to any problematic issues that pops up. I'm gonna try out this game since it's published by Alim.
NieR Re[in]carnation | Korean/English4.2
I played the JP version and the only difference is they are very stingy AF in Global. I remember when it first launched in JP there are tons of gem rewards even small issues in game rewards 1000 gems if I recall it correctly!? but here you only get SSP(small stamina pots).
JP version suffered alot from people who modded the game hopefully in Global they will upgrade their defenses against modders!
Reroll: Who should you look for!
A2 4*(SSS tier) - is still the best character to invest. Her longevity far out shines the rest of automata vol.1/vol.2 characters due to her insane amount of DPS. Upto this date A2 still dominates PVE and PVP in JP. Its best to get her to LB4 ASAP! Use your pity and pray that you get alot of A2 dupes!
- recommended memory: +30% atk -30% def or +15% atk
F66x 4* - Your healer and will support your team in EX quests. Her skill heals party members for 40% HP at max level. She is definitely a keep.
- recommended memory: +15% atk or +15% def
Fio (Simulacrum Girl) - Same with F66x a healer though she's a mix of a tank and heals and if you dont have F66x she is a good pick for a support as well her skill deals damage and heals for 30% hp at max level.
-recommended memory: same as F66x or +15% crit
In your 3rd and final slot choose who ever you want to but in the long run when you unlock EX character quest and unlocked that specific charcter use her/him. If you enhanced/weapon upgrades the ff: characters (2P, 2B, 9S, Frenlyse, Lars). Dark-Lars is the best choice to get because he pumps alot of damage very useful in PVE on the other hand Gayle aka. Frenlyse is PVP oriented.
Subjugation: What to expect? It's akin to the raid mechanic seen in various gacha games it consists of 3 waves and a scoring method. You need to deal as much damage as you need to for you to get a high score. 3 waves meaning 3 characters in 1 wave (no duplicate character costumes) a total of 9 characters, 27 weapons, 9 companions and 27 memoirs.
Edit: The game's state is ultra fast they cramped in 4-5months worth of content in just 1 month. Again VERY STINGY AF no no free gems (gems you get from main stages arent counted). A total of 4-5 months worth of free gems gone in the drain.
Pata pata pata pon
Kingsense | English2.8
The game is a rehash of their popular game Illusion Connect with a change on its gameplay. Illusion Connect is way better than this game.
Eden's Door | Japanese2.0
a 2d side scroller gacha game with obnoxious rates and obviously this game copied the foundation of Grandchase trying to milk your wallets dry with an absurd amount of effort in limit breaking your character. Its system is so bad a mish and mash of what you already seen in other gacha games. Graphics is okay ofc its made in Unity Engine, Gameplay is good but damn the stages are very generic go forward and beat up some enemies even an arcade game such as fatal fury, caddilacs and dinosaurs etc. have diversity and uniqueness in their stages. This isnt an RPG its a beat em up game disguised as an RPG and it obviously failed its job on both.
If Simon were to judge this game "ITS A NO FROM ME!"
This game is what we're waiting for! This whole thing is reminiscent of Nintendo's Mii the gameplay is a bunch of mini games that you can enjoy with other people like the Legendary "Miitopia" wayback Nintendo Wii and Wii U.
Its recommended for everyone who just wants to sit and relax have a chat and play with your friends or strangers unwind and speak your mind. This is the type of game that made MiiVerse popular!
No salty gacha, no overbearing challenges. Just pure fun!
Masterwork Apocalypse Genesis | Japanese4.0
Masterwork Apocalypse a cookie cutter gacha game with a few tweaks in its gameplay.
The gameplay is similar to "Skies of Arcadia" (Dreamcast) and The "Shadow Hearts" Saga (PS2) minus the Judgment Ring wherein you can move freely in the battlefield and prepare your next move or attack/skill an enemy within range. Shadow Hearts features the same combo system used in Masterwork Apocalypse as shown in the tutorial stages.
Ive already seen all kinds of RPG from the NES era up until today and Masterwork Apocalypse is an enjoyable rpg though it lacks something to be called something unique to other Gacha games
A solid 4 out of 5
COUNTER: SIDE | SEA3.4
Fck! The game's animation is so effing beautiful on par with Guilty Gear. Overall the game is the same as other gacha games. Rates are okay 3.5% and a reroll 30 times tutorial summon.