Well I just love game and anime so I will be helping out with the guide. Only in the game I play OK? I don't know what I don't even know after all.
MoreGuide: Silver Wolf DPS/Debuffer
I finally win 50/50 with her... With this she kinda open up a lot more game options now. If you don't know what uses she have?
1) Balance Build - Can debuff and also deal damage as your main DPS. Her ultimate technically deal as much as the Hunt class.
2) Support Build - This will focus at debuffing more. So this build will have a ton of speed and effect rate up. This is because every attack she makes will debuff an enemy so getting so many turn give her that many chances as well.
Honestly for the long run I highly recommended Balance Build. It's more versatile.
Silver Wolf Skill sets
1) Basic Attack - Quantum damage of 50-110 to one enemy.
75-87% to add one weakness based on your team and reduce that elements weakness res by 20% for 2 turn
Reduce all elements res by 7.5-10% for 2 turns
Deal 98-216% quantum to one enemy
85-103% to decrease enemy's def by 36-47% for 3 turns
Deal 228-410% quantum to one enemy.
4) Talent - Every attack have 60-74% chance to plant bugs with random debuff effect as following.
Reduce ATK by 5-11%
Reduce def by 4-9%
Reduce SPD by 3-7%
5) Technique - Deal 80% quantum damage that ignore all enemies weakness type.
Silver Wolf Traces
1) Generate (A2)
Bugs duration increase by 1 turn
Silver Wolf weakness break can also plant bugs with 65% chance
2) Inject (A4) - Weakness that was added will have additional 1 turn duration.
3) Side Note (A6) - If attack the enemy with 3 debuff using skills. Reduce all elements res additional by 3%.
E1 - Silver Wolf regen energy after using ultimate. For every debuff the enemy has she regen 7 energy up to 5 times. (Max 35)
E2 - Reduce all enemies effect res by 20%
E4 - Ultimate deal additional 20% of ATK per debuff up to 5 times. (Max 100%)
E6 - Increase all damage dealt to enemy per debuff by 20% up to 100%.
My verdict with her honestly she's really broken at max Eidolon but you do not need that. Even as Eidolon 0 she is still very powerful as she is.
Oh one thing I should clear up is... Break Effect only increase damage when the character break the shield. It does not help you break the bar quicker and Silver Wolf attack count is actually really horrible too... Like come on she hit one at the time... Those who deserves Break Effect up are those with high attack count as following.
1) Asta - The strongest fire shield breaker.
2) Sampo - The strongest wind shield breaker.
3) Herta - If the boss LOVE spawning infinite enemies? Herta's shield break will also be infinite...
4) Welt - Literally a skill that hit 5 times...
Those are the only 4 unit deserve to use Break Effect sets. Those with just 1 hit count does not go well with break effect! If anything anyone else would beat them to it making those stats useless... Since it only works when they are the one breaking the shield.
So ironically the set advice about using Thief of Shooting Meteor is completely useless for Silver Wolf...
Silver Wolf does not need any of that... She will be too slow to do any worthwhile shield break. Reminder why she adding Weakness again? It's so your ally HIT that weakness NOT Silver Wolf herself. So it's kinda a contradiction to make her as such...
With all her skill and trace in consideration? This will be the best set for Silver Wolf.
1) Set combination
Genius of Brilliant Stars (Full sets) - Increase quantum by 10%, ignore def by 10% and additional if they are weak to quantum by 10%.
Pan-Galactic Commercial Enterprise - Increase effect hit rate by 10%. Also increase ATK by 25% of your effect Hit Rate. The maximum amount is 25%. This is actually really broken on any Nihility units with high effect hit amount.
2) Main stats
Body - Effect Hit Rate or Critical Rate
Feet - ATK% or Speed
Planar Sphere - Quantum
Link Rope - Energy Regen
3) Sub stats priority
Effect Hit Rate - Try hit 100% to get the maximum effect of the Pan-Galactic Commercial Enterprise. This is actually very easy with Before the Tutorial Mission Starts that give you 40% effect hit rate. The default total will be 50% effect hit rate.
If the effects hit rate reach the requirements you can focus on Critical Rate at least 30% and than go full Critical Damage.
You can replace Genius of Brilliant Stars with Musketeer of Wild Wheat. Yes literally that easy... That will be enough to make her fast.
1) Why using Genius of Brilliant Stars instead of Thief of Shooting Meteor?
The answer is that Silver Wolf does not have enough attack count to break enemy shield most of the time. It should be obvious your ally will do that instead of you. With this you would rather build Silver Wolf full DPS much like Seele. This will be more flexible.
2) Why using Pan-Galactic Commercial Enterprise with 100% effect hit rate?
This is actually thx to the free event Light Cone. With this it is now possible to go farther beyond and make that relics works as a 25% ATK booster which is the HIGHEST damage boost set. It wasn't possible until now.
100% hit rate actually makes every debuff or attack Silver Wolf will do successful at 100% rate. Yes with the debuff res nerfing you can make it happen at 100% now. Basically you hit 2 bird with 1 stone for DPS and debuff.
3) Why does the build seem familiar to Hunt class?
It should be obvious from Silver Wolf skill damage by itself... She hit just as hard despite not being one... This just give you the opportunity to make her your second DPS on top of support.
Light Cone (Rank)
1) Before the Tutorial Mission Starts - Effect hit rate +40% and when attack def down enemy Regen 8 energy.
2) Incessant Rain
Effect hit rate 24-40%.
Critical rate +12-20% if enemy have 3+ debuff
Every attack have 100% to add aether code debuff to enemy that doesn't have one yet. This debuff increase damage receive by 12-20%
3) Resolution Shines As Pearls of Sweat - 60-100% to ensnared an enemy without this debuff. This debuff reduce def by 12-16%.
4) In the Name of the World - Increase damage to debuff enemies by 24-40%, skill effect hit rate +24-40% and ATK +24-40%.
Sadly her own Light Cone actually not that good for her if you don't maxed it's effect level... Why? The most important thing about Nihility isn't fancy effect but "effect hit rate" If they miss that's the end of their whole career...
Meaning funny enough her own light cone is the worst for her compare to the free event Light cone. Just because you can max it out.
This is why I said this to literally everyone... The event Light Cone is completely broken! You basically hit 5 star level of effect hit rate... Like you can even compare them 1 by 1... It's the same lol
Also the best part is ANY Nihility needs them!
Also Welt's Light Cone is pretty bad for Silver Wolf funny enough... Only because Silver Wolf debuff literally 24/7 of the time. Every attack will debuff an enemy not just skills. However it is still the strongest Light Cone. It's just not fit for Silver Wolf. Yes because Silver Wolf is so broken that Light Cone just doesn't fit with her... Read Note